Sunday, October 31, 2021

Tackling the TBR Weeks 39 and 40: Oct 15 - Oct 31, 2021

 


I am now in year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,838


Currently Reading



Books Added to TBR


Books Removed from TBR: 11



Books Read





Books DNF-ed: 



Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,825


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!
Sarah

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Yay books off the TBR! Unlocking the Past sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really into it when I started reading, but got distracted by something else. I hope to get back to it this weekend after I crank out a couple reviews!

      Delete
  2. I'm always amazed that people can read so many books simultaneously. I have to concentrate on one - or at most two, one fiction and one nonfiction, which I'm doing at present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only do it because I read so much non-fiction. It has been years since a fiction title has taken me longer than a couple hours to read, so those don't get backed-up so quickly.

      Delete
  3. So the Chaucer one is pretty good huh? And yes you need to read Lights of Prague! What did you think of Never Saw Coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, even though I confess I have not read the Canterbury Tales in their entirety. it would be a neat volume to have as a companion read while diving into Chaucer's tales.

      Never Saw me Coming was AMAZING. I love love LOVED it. You'll dig it.

      Delete
  4. Chaucer's People and Medieval Bodies both sound cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chaucer one would be great to have while read the Canterbury Tales, like a nice little companion to give backstory to those who fill his pages.

      Medieval Bodies was an odd little duck, having as much to do with artwork depicting the body in the Middle Ages as it did with actually discussing how the body was viewed.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!