Monday, March 14, 2022

Tackling the TBR Week 10: Mar 8 - Mar 14, 2022

    


I am now in year FOUR of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting my TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, that list was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,519


Currently Reading


Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 0



Books Reads


Books DNF-ed: 0




Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,520


Happy Reading!
Sarah 

8 comments:

  1. So... spill on The PAris Apartment. And if you hated it- dang!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I didn't hate it but it is not my favorite and good God I was BORED. BORED! By a Lucy Foley book! Maybe I overhyped it in my own head because I loved The Guest List so much. I don't know. But I was bored. Bored, bored, bored.

      Delete
  2. The only one of those that I've read is The Paris Apartment. Review coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look for your review. I was not terribly impressed but so far I think I am in the minority.

      Delete
  3. looks like you have some titanic going on. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never fails that around this time of year I find all the Titanic books on netGalley, lol

      Delete
  4. Okay, I must know your thoughts on Paris Apartment! And looks like you're in a Titanic mood! My partner and I recently watched a docuseries about the ship. We both love all things Titanic. A tragic yet intriguing story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I will read every Titanic book ever written. Even the terrible ones. The day by day one is really good, though not really meant to be read straight through. Each day it lists the birthdays of those who lived and died that night. Then it also lists survivors who passed away on that particular day, plus addition info about them. Doomed was okay, nothing new, but not a terrible read.

      As for The Paris Apartment...I was underwhelmed big time. I don't know if I overhyped it because I loved The Guest List so much or what. But it is not my fave and I was honestly really bored for a lot of it. But I hope you love it more than I did!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!