Monday, March 7, 2022

Tackling the TBR Week 9: Mar 1 - Mar 7, 2022

    


I am now in year FOUR of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting my TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, that list was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,519


Currently Reading


Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 0



Books Reads




Books DNF-ed:



Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,519


Happy Reading!

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making considerable progress on reducing your TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killers looks fun.

    I thought about trying Behind Her Eyes on Netflx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up thinking the book was kind of dumb, at least the ending. Behind Her Eyes, I mean.

      You will like Teen Killers Club FOR SURE. I just got the sequel via NetGalley and I am reading it tonight!

      Delete
  3. I think the TBR pile is one we all struggle with. Mine just continues to go up. I am working on tackling the physical TBR pile (although it keeps going up as well, not sure how that happens, LOL). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have placed a stop on buying books completely. Typically I do not buy a lot of books anyway, and those I do I get from Half Price Books because I sell them back. A book has to be super special for me to want to keep it forever. That being said, I keep finding new treasures at the library and am not getting to the ones I do own, or the ones on my Kindle. It's my goal this summer to focus on what I own. We'll see how well it works, lol.

      Delete
  4. i see several that grab my eye, especially that cover for a line in the dark. i love it
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover was super cool and creepy, that's why I picked it up. Totally did not match the story though...was a decent read but there's a huge disconnect there!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!