Sunday, July 31, 2022

Tackling the TBR Week 29: July 22 - July 31, 2022

          

I am now in year FOUR of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting my TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, that list was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,389


Currently Reading



Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 0



Books Reads



Books DNF-ed: 0




Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,388


Happy Reading!
Sarah

9 comments:

  1. When I look at your "currently reading" list and see SIXTEEN titles, I am flummoxed. Do you really read all of those books at once? That would be amazing. And it would be quite confusing for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could do this kind of reading if I read fiction. But since they are mostly a wide variety of subjects, I don't have much of a problem. Plus I am mainly just a huge mood reader. If I am super into a book, but then just stop feeling into it, I move on and come back later.

      Delete
  2. The Taking of Jemima Boone reminds me I wanted to read that. I may have seen it on your blog, not sure... I amy try to get to When I Am Through as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I need to get back to it. I keep getting distracted! We did talk about it some posts back. Whenever you get ahold of it, let me know!!

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with Dorothy! If you can read that many books at once... can you teach me? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it is only because I am a major mood reader and I also mainly read non-fiction. There's no way I could ever read 16 fictional texts at once. Plus, I read fiction super fast, so there's not time for those to pile up.

      Delete
  4. Skirts: Fashioning Modern Femininity in the Twentieth Century looks cool. *adds to TBR*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^This is my comment. I was logged out... 😅

      Delete
    2. Happens to me all the time on my phone, even when I select 'stay logged in'. Then I forget it logged me out when I am on my laptop and takes me a second to remember that *I* am that Anonymous commenter, lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!