Saturday, April 1, 2023

Tackling the TBR Week 12 | Mar 22 - Mar 31, 2023

Here we go!

This is year FIVE of Tackling the TBR and I finally have things sort-of under control. My ultimate goal is to get under 500 books, but I also have to be realistic - just think of all the books not even written yet that I will want to read. When I started this mess  I was at well over 5,000 books on the TBR, so to be where I am now is pretty incredible.

I will post on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and last day of the month.

Prevous Week's TBR Total: 2,299

Currently Reading



Books Read



Books DNFed:
 



Books Added to TBR: 0

Books Removed from TBR: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 2,299

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Well you blew through the Johnson series- wha did you think????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it!! I love the way the trilogy wrapped up though, with her finally getting her "moose". But I am not opposed to the series continuing as long as it does not get stupid like Pretty Little Liars did. I'm on the waiting list for book 5, should have it soon. I just wish the author would keep writing Shades of London also, I love that series and the fourth book was supposed to be out a couple years ago.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!