Friday, April 21, 2023

Tackling the TBR Weeks 14 and 15 | Apr 8 - Apr - 21, 2023

Here we go!

This is year FIVE of Tackling the TBR and I finally have things sort-of under control. My ultimate goal is to get under 500 books, but I also have to be realistic - just think of all the books not even written yet that I will want to read. When I started this mess  I was at well over 5,000 books on the TBR, so to be where I am now is pretty incredible.

I will post on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and last day of the month.

Prevous Week's TBR Total: 2,299

Currently Reading


Books Read



Books DNFed:
 



Books Added to TBR: 0

Books Removed from TBR: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 2,298

Happy Reading!
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. I bet I have almost as many TBRs as you do, lol. Have fun choosing the next ones to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, we both seem to have MANY books to choose from...and deciding on the next one is always the hardest thing!

      Delete
  2. I may need the new Kara thomas. How did you like the Lucy Clarke? Please say it was good aieeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED Clarke's book SO MUCH. Way more than The Blue, which I didn't like very much.

      Delete
    2. Oh that's good to know. Gonna buy it

      Delete
    3. I am also all about the girl power, as you know. So that is a major bonus. I couldn't put it down.

      Delete
  3. Even small progress is good progress!! I have been working on my TBR as well, but it still keeps growing, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in such a hole! I am trying so hard to not get anything from the library, and finishing what I have checked out so I can turn my focus back on my TBR books I own. It's so tough! lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!