Saturday, July 22, 2023

It's Mine It's Mine It's MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOU GUYS!!!!

The Erik POV novella of Teen Killers Club is now available and I am wasting time telling you about it instead of devouring it right this second, so you better go and email Lily Sparks with your proof of pre-order/library request to get a copy for yourself!

lily@sparkslily.com

Once Teen Killers at Large is published in October, this one goes away. It's not for sale anywhere, it's just for us, and when it's gone, it's gone!

Happy Reading!
Sarah 

4 comments:

  1. It's apparent you are a true fan. You have me curious.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SUCH a good series! Book one was a fun trip, and then we get to know the characters so much more deeply in book two and three and I love (most of) them so much. I highly recommend it to everyone!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow looks awesome. I need to get on this clearly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, NOW! You definitely have to read book one and two before Naramauke, though. But get reading! It'll go fast, you won't want to put them down.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!