Thursday, February 8, 2024

Books From The Backlog #59

 


Books from the Backlog, hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books, is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your shelf unread.

I am featuring books in the order that they were added to my Goodreads To-Read shelf, so sometimes there will be a couple weeks in a row of books on the same topic.

Neglected Book of the Week

Why did I add Bastard Prince: Henry VIII's Lost Son to my TBR?

Because he is the one bastard that Henry acknowledged and I want to more about him. Always curious to think what Henry might have done to get this son on the throne.

Have you read this book, or is it somewhere on your TBR? If you've read it, would you recommend it to others?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's new to me and does sound interesting. Hope you learn some new details about this lesser known figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never read a book where he has been the focus before so I think this will be a good one for me.

      Delete
  2. It is an interesting history. I haven't read this book, but it sounds like it could be good. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I haven't read anything focusing solely on him before.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!