Monday, April 1, 2024

Spell the Month in Books | April

I am FINALLY getting around to this one, which is hosted by Jana @ Reviews from the Stacks. I have seen Marianne do this one forever and keep saying I would start...and then forget because, well, I don't know.

It's really easy. Just find book titles which spell the month in question. Jana does post optional themes for the months, if you like having that guide. I will not be using them, as themes are usually harder to do with non-fiction.

April

A 

P 

R 

I 

L 

All of these are from my TBR, so hopefully it is yet another way for me to focus on that.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. How nice that you join us regularly. It's not a bad idea to post books from your TBR pile. You are just such a fast reader. I would probably never finish all the books I'd place in a month, especially when it comes to months like September ... LOL
    My Spell the Month in Books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this meme, I am glad I finally started it. I definitely don't get them all read in a month, but I get them from the library if they are available.

      Delete
  2. Fun to have you join us! Robert the Bruce is quite a character!
    Without even thinking about it, my first 3 titles happen to be nonfiction - with the water theme:
    Here is my post: https://wordsandpeace.com/2024/04/08/spell-the-month-in-books-april-2024/
    I highly recommend Atlantic if you haven't read it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is, I love this time period.

      Hooray for the non-fiction - and Atlantic is on my TBR!

      Delete
  3. Always up for being introduced to new-to-me history books! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!