Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Jefferson Rule: How the Founding Fathers Became Infallible and Our Politics Inflexible

22609320

Rating: 2.5 Stars

Review:

Man, this guy knows how to make the Founding Fathers boring.

I wanted to like this book, because it should have been right up my alley. I find it interesting seeing how these men - not politicians by trade, but regular, everyday men who were forced into these roles with their successful revolution - are regarded today and how our Constitution is time and again re-purposed for whoever needs to invoke them to make a point. Unfortunately, it was not written in an interesting or an engaging way and I had to force myself to even finish it. Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!