Sunday, April 14, 2019

Tackling the TBR Week 14: April 8-April 14, 2019


Each week I will be keeping track of books that I have read from my TBR. I have a huge backlog of books and often end up reading new books that are not even on my list, instead of trying to whittle down the list that continues to balloon up on Goodreads. Chuckles had the idea first, and we are going to use this as a chance to encourage each other to get those books read instead of always grabbing new ones and thus never making a dent in the physical and digital stacks we already have. It will also give us a chance to take a good look at our lists and see if there are ones we are no longer interested in. We will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month.

Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,549

Books Added to TBR This Week: 17

Books Removed from TBR This Week: 35

Currently Reading: 9

Books Finished This Week: 7

Books DNF-ed This Week: 1

Duplicates Removed: 0

Rereads:
 0

New TBR Total: 3,525


Is your TBR under control, or a hot mess like mine? Though, to be fair to myself and honor my progress, this list is not nearly as big a hot mess as before Chuckles and I started this adventure!

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Two books came in. I read 3, including a reread of Toni Morrison's first novel, The Bluest Eye. One from my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!