Saturday, September 14, 2019

Tackling the TBR | Week 34: Sept 8 - Sept 14, 2019



I am desperately trying to get my TBR under control. I have a huge backlog of books and often end up reading new books that are not even on my list, instead of trying to whittle down the list that continues to balloon up on Goodreads. I am going to use this as a chance to get those books read instead of always grabbing new ones and thus never making a dent in the physical and digital stacks I already have. It will also gives me a chance to take a good look at my list and see if there are ones I'm no longer interested in. I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month.


Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,232

Currently Reading: 6

Books Added to TBR: 13

Books Removed from TBR: 0

Books Read: 2

Books DNF-ed: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 3,244


Oops.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I read three. For once I did not add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that damn Goodreads! I saw a few related books and BOOM! I added twelve. Ugh. Good job on no adds this week!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!