Sunday, February 14, 2021

Tackling the TBR Week 6: Feb 8 - Feb 14, 2021

I am now entering year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


+++++++++++++++


Announcement: I have added a linky to this post and will do so for future Tackling the TBRs as well. A few people expressed interest in this in one of my 'goals' posts so I thought this would be an easy way for us to all connect. I post weekly, but feel free to do whatever works for you - weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, whatever!


The link will be open the entire week.


+++++++++++++++


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,953


Currently Reading

45046797




Books Added to TBR



Books Removed from TBR: 1


Books Read


Books DNF-ed:



Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,952


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!

Sarah

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Well done for making so much progress on your TBR since you began. I probably need to get mine under control too. I never thought about posting weekly figures, but now I might start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Posting weekly really helped me because I could see just how many books I was really adding at a time, and realizing later that I was not actually interested in reading. I would love for you to join in, and feel free to post as little or as often as you want. Weekly, monthly, whatever works for you!

      Delete
  2. I've lost track of my overall TBR, I had to remove all the books off Goodreads because it was overwhelming and now I don't know the number but I do know it's a lot! So I applaud you on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to own The Midnight Garden of Good and Evil but I could not get past a few pages. I ended up donating it to the library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!