Saturday, April 30, 2022

Tackling the TBR Week 15 and 16: Apr 15 - Apr 30, 2022

 

I am now in year FOUR of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting my TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, that list was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,470


Currently Reading


Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 5



Books Reads





Books DNF-ed: 0




Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,463


Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. No DNFs and you lowered your TBR! A win for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy! I have been breaking even lately but it is my own fault because I keep reading books not on my TBR right away that I have newly discovered, in order to avoid putting them on my TBR, lol

      Delete
  2. hope you enjoy your books. keep up the good work
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am feeling much better about the TBR lately because I have stayed (mostly) away from the library.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!