Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tackling the TBR Week 22: June 1 - June 7, 2022

    

I am now in year FOUR of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting my TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, that list was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,428


Currently Reading



Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 0



Books Reads



Books DNF-ed: 0




Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,428


Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Wish I could read this fast! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet the total has not decreased. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably CK's fault. Always best to just blame him for everything related to my TBR, lol. The not-so-secret is that I had to create a special sub-TBR list just for books he lets me know about on Saturdays with Stacking the Shelves. So it's a TBR in my notes on my phone and not on my Goodreads list. I know, I know, I am crazy, what can I say? :)

      Delete
    2. Wow...! It's just like being back @ work and being blamed for things... [lol] Not that I feel in any way guilty because of suggesting *books* to people! That's TOTALLY guilt free IMO.

      Delete
    3. You definitely should not feel guilty because, books. But if my TBR falls over and crushes me literally or figuratively...

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!