Sunday, June 16, 2024

ARCs Update #2


So a couple days ago I did this thing, trying to get as many of my ARCs done while Eleanor has to be away with her father for a week.

Big surprise, I also found a couple ARCs that I somehow missed, so those have now been added.

Here's how it is going so far:

Completed

In-Progress

Not Started


Some of the ones that are in-progress have been for a WHILE. And despite my fully believing that I would get those finished first, you will probably notice a few more have now moved to in-progress.

Wish me luck! Or laugh because I have no shelf control.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You're making great progress! How did you like Vantage Point? I passed on getting it when it was "read now", but I still may want to pick it up at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like it, I really did. It was so hard to watch everything implode, but I really liked it. Family curses and unreliable narrators are (almost) always a winning combo!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!