Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, and every single day, I a thankful for my family - especially a mom and grandparents who are my everything. I am thankful that God chose me to be Eleanor's Momma, and that I get to watch this incredible little human grow into the person she is meant to be. I am thankful for good friends who love us unconditionally. I am thankful for a safe place to live, enough food and clothing, and the life that we have. I am thankful for a good school for Eleanor, for her new dance studio, and instructors who push her out of her comfort zone toward the dancer she can become if she chooses to.

May this day be a blessing to you for however you choose to spend it - alone, with friends, or with family.

Love,
Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that you & yours have a *great* holiday weekend - presumably involving turkey and all the trimmings? [grin]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely and I bought an 18 lbs turkey for my mom to make. Every last bite was delicious...though it took me several days to eat it all. Thanksgiving is my fave in terms of the best food. I love the mashed potatoes and corn, but stuffing is grooooooooss.

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Sarah! 🦃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Eleanor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and Eleanor had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom was able to visit, it was wonderful. Happy late Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a date with an 18 lbs turkey...Mom doubted I could eat the leftovers but I did because I am not a quitter!

      Delete
  6. That's so wonderful! Happy (LATE) Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy late Thanksgiving to you as well, hope it was a lovely day for you and your family!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!