Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tackling the TBR Week 44: Nov 22 - Nov 30th, 2021

   


I am now in year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,772


Currently Reading


Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 0



Books Read



Books DNF-ed:



Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,772


Can't really complain a bout breaking even!


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!
Sarah

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I continue to be quite flummoxed by all the books you read concurrently. How do you keep them all straight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very easy for me to do with non-fiction. Fiction does not take me long to read, so I typially only have one of those going at a time. Most fiction I read in a couple hours.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I just expected there to be a bit more regarding the 'enemies', and their relation to the Vikings. I don't mind books about battles and military maneuvers, but want more of the whole story and how those battles fit into the context of the time.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!