Sunday, November 14, 2021

Tackling the TBR Week 42: Nov 8 - Nov 14, 2021

  


I am now in year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,823


Currently Reading


Books Added to TBR: 0



Books Removed from TBR: 19



Books Read




Books DNF-ed: 0




Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,804


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Ooh curious what you think of the Lapena's. I read her Someone We Know and An Unwanted Guest and liked them both. I do think that Vikings books sounds like a winner too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them so far. I just picked up the two you mentioned from the library tonight and am excited to read them. She can be quite twisty, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not, but I still enjoy them so far.

      Delete
    2. I rather liked An Unwanted Guest!

      Delete
    3. They've all been solid three stars for me so far. I liked Unwanted Guest also, the neighbor was such a trip with her complete psychotic nonsense.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!