Saturday, March 21, 2020

Stacking the Shelves #87


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature co-hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc.

Amazon
Twilight of Empire: The Tragedy at Mayerling and the End of the Habsburgs

Kindle Unlimited
45549805. sy475  

What did you add to your stash this week?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. well, I haven't been out much this week so..... Just one for me:

    Retromania - Pop Culture's Addiction To It's Own Past by Simon Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I already finished the Nannie Doss story, it was no bueno. But I am really like the Hapsburg one so far.

      Delete
  3. Black Widow looks like a book that I should check out. I like true crime every once in awhile. I hope you enjoy both of these, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am onto Twilight of Empire now and it is really good. It's a rare book that can hold my attention when dealing with historical events occurring after 1603 (when Elizabeth I died and James VI of Scotland became James I of england)!

      Delete
  4. Nothing new if for me for two weeks, mostly due to the library being closed. Luckily I picked up all my available holds just before that happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I have an ebook on hold from the library that should come to me in a couple weeks, but otherwise my Stacking the Shelves are going to be non-existent! Honestly, that is probably a good thing because I have so many here to read right now.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!