Friday, December 31, 2021

Tackling the TBR Week 48: Dec 22 - Dec 31, 2021

    


I am now in year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,687


Currently Reading



Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 158



Books Read




Books DNF-ed:



Duplicates Removed: 1


New TBR Total: 2,526


Not to bad of a way to wrap up 2021!


Happy Reading!
Sarah

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. i managed to make a dent in my tbr too. spent a lot of time reading last year and i don't anticipate meeting that same goal this year, but that's okay. i need to be up and moving around. maybe i'll start listening to some of the audio books i have. i try to be more selective when adding books any more. wishing you a happy new year
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you, Sherry! We've both come a long way with our TBRs I think. Even if 2022 is not quite as productive, I have a feeling we will both find a lot of books we love.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!