Thursday, July 25, 2019

Eleanor Reads: T. rex


I know, I know. Just a couple weeks ago I started posting my fave guest blogger reviews - book reviews by my daughter. Since then, she has decided she would also like to read books and teach people about all her favorite topics. In all of the reads, it is her first time through the book. All commentary is also her own. Hope you enjoy this new little segment from Eleanor!

(Let me know if the video doesn't show up/play!)


21563629

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐


Eleanor Says: The T. rex ate meat and we are meat and dinosaurs are meat. The T. rex would've eaten us if we were in that time. This is a good book to start learning about the T. rex. They were so huge. I love the T. rex, it is one of my favorite dinosaurs.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Eleanor. The video played just fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I think it was just a matter of the settings not saving, for whatever reason. All should be good to go now!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!