Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week's topic is a Character Freebie. Seeing as how I read about real people almost exclusively, instead my list will include those I most like reading about.
1. Eleanor of Aquitaine
2. William the Marshal
3. Passengers aboard Titanic
4. Those living in Medieval England/Scotland/Ireland
5. Those living in Anglo-Saxon England/Scotland/Ireland
6. Plantagenet Kings and Queens (Eleanor again, because this is my list and she is awesome enough to include twice. Also Henry II, Richard I, John, Henry III, Edward I, Edward II, Isabella of France, Edward III, Edward IV, the Lost Princes, Richard III, among others)
7. Tudor Kings and Queens and relatives/associates (primarily but not limited to Catherine of Aragon, Juana of Castile, Anne of Cleves, Catherine Howard, Henry VII, Henry VIII, Mary I, Arbella Stewart, Bess of Hardwick)
8. Scottish Kings and Queens (Mary, Queen of Scots is #1)
9. US Presidents* and First Ladies
10. Those living in Roman Britain/Pompeii
Do we have any interests in common? If so, who? If not, who do you enjoy reading/learning about?