Thursday, March 14, 2024

Books From The Backlog #64

 


Books from the Backlog, hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books, is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your shelf unread.

I am featuring books in the order that they were added to my Goodreads To-Read shelf, so sometimes there will be a couple weeks in a row of books on the same topic.

Neglected Book of the Week

Why did I add The Story of England to my TBR?

Because I love England's history. Especially when it goes back to Roman Britain. I don't think this one goes back that far, but I bet I will get some Anglo-Saxon goodness at least.

Have you read this book, or is it somewhere on your TBR? If you've read it, would you recommend it to others?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I bet this will be informative! I love that cover. I do love history. I hope you enjoy The Story of England when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to find a copy soon. It's such an interesting premise, I can't wait to read it!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!