Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Would You Rather... | #27


I began posting this back in 2018 and thought I would bring it back, given that my motivation to blog has returned with force. You might recognize some from prior use, but I am changing up which ones are paired together to give a variety of choices.

There's no real criteria or guidelines. Choose the nook you would love most if given a choice, justify it however you'd like.

Nook A

Nook B

Which one do you love most?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Got to be 'B'.. I'd *never* manage to get into that hammock.. Or once in.. NEVER be able to get out of it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd choose nook A purely because of the shelf space! I'm currently surrounded by 3 book piles leaning precariously around me, so that extra space would be welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love A. Eleanor and I have so many stacks of books everywhere, even WITH bookshelves. We recently sold a ton of books to Half Price Books and still have piles of them. And I am totally not even sorry. And I love hammocks.

      Delete
  3. I have never had a positive experience with a hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the first, but will have to go with the second. I think I would end up on the floor trying to get out of the hammock. LOL And I love the brightness and windows in the second nook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the big windows of B, but I also love hammocks and all that shelf space. To me hammocks are so cozy and comfy, like a cocoon.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!