Saturday, December 21, 2019

Tackling the TBR Week 47: Dec 15 - Dec 21, 2019



Basically, I have a huge TBR and often end up reading new books that are not even on my list, instead of trying to whittle down the list that continues to balloon on Goodreads. I am going to make a real effort to get those books read instead of always grabbing new ones and thus never making a dent in the physical and digital stacks I already have. It will also gives me a chance to take a good look at my list and see if there are ones I'm no longer interested in. I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month.


Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,213

Currently Reading: 7

Books Added to TBR: 5

Books Removed from TBR: 25

Books Read: 2

Books DNF-ed: 1

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 3,188


Much better than last week! Now that Christmas break is officially here I plan to read and review like there's no tomorrow, and make a final push to get this TBR down to 3,000. I am going to going through my TBR shelf with a fine-tooth comb to see what I can get rid of because I am no longer interested, wish me luck!

Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I always feel better after reading your TBR number. Mine is only 700. I don't even bother counting the ones on my Kindle. I made a goal of reading 300 books this year and I have four more books to go. And how many do I have left on my TBR? Exactly 700. I can't stop buying books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least you broke even, right??!!

      It took me ages to go through my Kindle and I think it was worth it because then I know exactly how many I have to conquer.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!