Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tackling The TBR Year-In-Review | 2019


Here is it, the day I have been waiting for! I am looking at the data for the first time and I am so, SO happy about how successful this first round was. I hope to be just as successful in 2020!


1-1-19: I started the year with 4,323 books on my TBR...

...I added 555 books I couldn't resist...

...removed 1,397 books I no longer wanted to read...

...and I DNF-ed 82 books I lost interest in...

...Plus I read a total of 278 books from the TBR...

...On 12-31-19: I am ending the year with 3,165 books on my TBR!

That's a reduction of 1,158 books.

1,158!

Not too bad at all, if I do say so myself.

Is your TBR a problem for you? If so, join me and track your weekly progress too. Here's to more reading in 2020.

Happy Reading and Happy New Year!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! I think I'm much slower to put books on my TBR. It currently has 278 books on it. Once I do put them on there, they tend to stick around for the most part, until I read them. I've only gotten rid of a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was hard work getting everything onto the TBR. Mainly, the books from my Kindle that I had not yet added when I used to obsessively check BookBub every day. I have also been a lot more thorough in checking into whether or not I am really interested in a book, and it helped a lot to set my filter to random on Goodreads, and then find books that I don't want to read anymore. I hope to make even better progress this year.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!