Friday, February 14, 2020

Tackling the TBR Week 6: Feb 8 - Feb 14, 2020


My TBR has been out of control for YEARS. Then in January of 2019 I started tracking weekly my true reading/acquiring habits, and voila! I have been able to keep on top of things a little bit better. I may never get below 1,000 books, but at least I won't be topping out over 5,000!

I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!

If you read these posts often, you will recall that it's usually just a boring list of numbers. I am trying to make it more interactive and show off what I am reading and potential treasures I am finding.

+++++++++++++++

Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,137

Currently Reading: 11
10 Mistakes People Make About Heaven, Hell, and the Afterlife 47792712. sy475  35219405. sy475

Books Added to TBR: 4
13238691 47792712. sy475  47938476. sy475  24582237

Books Removed from TBR: 8

Books Read: 3
35457272 24582237 9775295

Books DNF-ed: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 3,128

What do you think of the new additions, yay or nay on including select covers?

Any of these catch your eye? Or have you already read any?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Well, at least you've made some progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much consider every week that I don't break even or fall back a success!

      Delete
  2. i cleaned up my tbr, but have yet to add my kindle books and some of the physical books i have laying around. some great looking books
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearing mine out is an on-going process. There are still over 3,000 books and I only have so much patience for hitting 'random' on Goodreads and finding books I am no longer interested in. How can you stand not having the Kindle books on your TBR?? It drove me so crazy and was taking so long that I went book by book and opened them all to get them on my Goodreads shelf. The problem was it marked them as 'reading' so then I had to go through and chance them to 'to-read'. But it took a lot less time doing it that way.

      Delete
  3. I have been working hard at reading books already on my TBR. Making good headway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good!! I feel like I am doing better and I expect to make a lot of progress starting next Friday and in the following week when my district is on Spring Break but Eleanor is still in school. I plan to get loads read or removed and many reviews written.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!