I began this book last week and would love to have discussions based on the prompts provided within the book. The book is set up so that after each day's reading, there are a handful of prompts to respond to. Feel free to respond to as many or as few as you like. I would love for this to be a discussion and a place where we can learn and grow together. Please be honest, because that is the only way anything will change.
Additionally, I have been compiling a list of books under the #BlackLivesMatter Reading List tab. I am usually adding books daily that I find, or are recommended by others. Please leave a comment on that page if you have titles to add. I hope you can find titles on this list that you will learn from as well.
Day Twenty-One Reflections
1. What more have you learned about yourself and your unique, personal brand of white supremacy?
2. In what ways have you realized behaviors you have thought were "not that bad" were actually very harmful?
3. Where are you beginning to see your biggest challenge is when it comes to your personal antiracism work?
4. Where are you starting to do your work, and where are you still holding back?
5. What other dots have you started connecting when reflecting on the work you have done so far?